Centre for Health Solutions — Kenya (CHS) is an indigenous, not-for-profit organisation that utilises local expertise and strategic partnerships to ensure the implementation of evidence informed solutions and interventions to existing and emerging public health concerns.
CHS continues to grow as the preferred partner for health solutions by consistently focusing on the delivery of quality services and continuous improvement in a
transparent and accountable manner.
CHS is sourcing for a high calibre, self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the following position:
Reference Number: 05/041/AO/2018
Based in Siaya, Kenya
Overall Job Function: Providing overall administrative and logistical support to various departments and programmatic activities in CHS.
The job holder will strive to contribute to the overall operational efficiency of CHS business processes by focusing on customer satisfaction through improved service delivery, efficient resource management and compliance with CHS and donor requirements.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure timely logistical and administrative support and participate in organizing special events including, training calendars and quarterly meetings
- Maintain an appropriate projects‘ diary/calendar of events including those of training events, relevant meetings and the information is shared as needed
- Ensure office utility payments and functionality including internet, telephone bills among others
- Ensure accurate information management including the proper filing of project documents, reports, and routine correspondence and ensure timely response of the same
- Participate in program review meetings and proactively seek monthly priority needs/expectations from program team leaders and program team leads
- Ensure timely follow-up and delivery of materials and information related to project trainings and events
- Ensure organization of the reception and provide superior customer service to all clients
- Ensure accurate maintenance of boardroom calendars and provision of meeting logistics
- Ensuring accurate information management and monitoring including proper documentation of all meetings, workshop/conference
- Tracking procurement requests and providing feedback as necessary
- Any other duties assigned
Qualification and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in any business related field or its equivalent
- At least three years progressive experience in office management preferably in a health-orientated NGO
- Proficiency in MS Office tools and office automation solutions
- Certificate in secretarial duties or front office operations is an added advantage
- Working knowledge of USG rules and regulations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications and detailed CV with contact details of three referees to email@example.com clearly indicating the reference number and position title in the subject line by 5.00PM Friday, March 23, 2018.
Centre for Health Solutions-Kenya is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
BEWARE: Please be advised that CHS is an equal opportunity employer and does NOT ask for money from applicants under any circumstances during its recruitment process. Interested applicants are encouraged to exercise caution upon receiving any such interview opportunity / offer that requires payment of any fees / money.