Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for Administrative and Finance Assistant position for one of our clients in the banking industry.
Contract Duration: 3 months
Skills: SAP and ERP systems.
Qualification: Business Administration and CPA II
Under the overall guidance of the Director General and the direct supervision of the Finance and Administration Officer, the Administrative and Finance Assistant main responsibilities will be to:
- Monitoring and ensuring mission’s perdiems and claims are processed in SAP in a timely manner;
- Collection of VAT refunds from suppliers after issuing them with VAT exemption certificates;
- Staff vendor account reconciliations especially in relation to rent to their houses that is paid by the Bank;
- After checking procurement documents, capture the information in SAP in a contract, and issue PO’s;
- Processing of financial transactions and payments in line with the Bank’s policies;
- VAT reconciliations and petty cash management;
- Editing, proofreading, formatting and finalizing procurement documents in line with the Bank’s procurement manual;
- Management and monitoring of the service providers’ contracts;
- Processing suppliers’ accounts reconciliations;
- Logistical planning for the office events/functions-Assisting with Administrative and financial reconciliations and verification;
- Assist in carrying out the work program and contribute to Budget preparation in liaison with the Finance and Administration Officer;
- Assist the office in establishing procedures and controls to improve efficiency of service delivery and identify cost savings and promote efficiency use of Bank resources;
- Undertaking any other ad hoc functions of Finance and administration as may be assigned.
Selection Criteria (including skills, knowledge and experience required)
- A minimum of an undergraduate Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Accountancy or Finance combined with professional qualification of at least CPA Part Two (II).
- A minimum of six (6) years of progressive relevant professional experience in Administration and Financial Accounting, as well as the full range of office support work, with a high level of sustained performance. Work experience in a similar position in a multilateral organization is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in using advanced computer applications-Microsoft Office (ERP, SAP, Excel, Word, PowerPoint); ability to learn and use new software/technology-SAP S/R.
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team-oriented, multicultural environment and to function effectively as a member of various groups.
- High degree of motivation, initiative, flexibility, and reliability with a willingness to do what is required to deliver, including providing back-up administrative support.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to interact effectively with a range of contacts internally and externally and deal effectively with diverse situations that require judgment and diplomacy.
- An excellent communicator in English.
How to Apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 5th March 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: email@example.com clearly marking – “Administrative and Finance Assistant”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer.
Terms of Employment: THREE (3) months contract renewal based on performance and budget availability
Only applicants who fully meet the Bank’s requirements and are being considered for the interview stage will be contacted.