Welthungerhilfe / German Agro Action is an International NGO implementing different projects in various Counties of Kenya and is currently looking for qualified personnel to fill the positions of Agricultural Field Coordinators for a fixed term period to be at our Western Region Offices (Kakamega, Siaya and Bungoma Counties)
To qualify as an Agricultural Field Coordinator, the candidate must poses the following: –
- Minimum university degree in Agriculture or related fields.
- At least 5 years of professional work experience in a similar position (proven project expertise on topics related to soil health) in an NGO set up.
- Project co-ordination and management skills.
- Good organizational and communication skills.
- Knowledgeable in operational planning, quality control and supervision.
- Good knowledge on Project monitoring, evaluation and reporting (PMER).
- Experience in development cooperation.
- Experience working with counties.
- Excellent insight of legislative agricultural management in the country.
How to Apply
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit by email a one-page motivation letter, indicating the title of position applied for, expected remuneration, availability, preferred county and native language skill, detailed CV highlighting own skills and achievements, and contact details of three referees (who must be from previous employment), not later than 26th March 2018
The Human Resources Manager,
Welthungerhilfe / German Agro Action,
P.O Box 38829-00623
N/B Availability for both positions should be immediate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||