AICCAD is a child focused organization.
AICCAD is implementing a 5 year USAID funded orphans and vulnerable children (OVC) project through CRS dubbed MWENDO which seeks to empower local and county-level OVC stakeholders to strengthen the formal and informal HIV&AIDS and child protection systems, services and the linkages between them, including cross-sectoral service referrals and coordination to ensure quality service delivery for OVC, Caregivers and their households in Kisumu county within three sub counties namely Nyando, Nyakach and Muhoroni.
We seek to recruit a suitable individual to the following position:
Vacant Position: Administration and Support Staff
Under the supervision of the Project Coordinator, the Administration and support staff will perform the following tasks;
- Ensure delivery and pick up of all office mails, documents and any other logistical work that may be assigned by the supervisors.
- Assist in getting quotations, invoices and receipts from the prospective suppliers and the current ones.
- Assist in the filing, photocopy, faxing and scanning of office documents.
- Send responses/queries raised in respective department via email.
- Perform any other office duties as assigned by the supervisors
- Diploma in Business and Office Management with 3 years in the same position
- Secretarial training
- Excellent Communication skills
- Confidentiality and integrity
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
How to Apply
When applying; please indicate the position applied for on the envelope.
Attach your CV including salary expectation, day-time contact phone numbers, as well as names and contact information of three references.
You can send your application by hand or courier services.
We are along Ngong rd opposite Nakumatt Prestige behind Algasim Motors next to Rehema Place.
Human Resources Manager
P.O. Box 21882 – 00505
0727 053 166
The deadline for receiving the applications will be on 20th March 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted