We seek a passionate, experienced doctor.
We require a candidate who is ready to employ a long term, integrative approach to patient care.
The ideal candidate shall need to meet the following conditions:
- Fully licensed with all professional bodies including Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- Must have completed Internship at a reputable National or Private organisation and have experience to match theoretical knowledge.
- Knowledgeable, aware and willing to learn in an area of integrative healthcare; including, but not limited to, evidence-based functional/ innate medicine – training will be provided in this area.
- Competent in IT and excellent communication skills.
- Very Fluent in English both written and spoken.
- Skilled and experienced with Team-based Care.
- Self-directed; compassionate, creative, enthusiastic, adaptable, and flexible.
- Able to engage patients in owning their personal health and healing and supporting behavioral changes.
- Committed to on-going program development, and practice growth and expansion.
- Experienced in practicing medicine in either a primary or specialty setting preferred.
- able to work in Parklands, Nairobi without constraints of commuting.
Starting salary depends on experience/abilities.
Ongoing salary is determined by performance and attitude.
The position will be full time, with a competitive remuneration.
Persons wishing to apply may do so via email, on email@example.com.
Only the most conscientious candidate will be selected – this is a very competitive position.
Position available for immediate start.
Only those that are shortlisted will be called for interviews.