Job Vacancies: Management Trainees – Animal Health / Science
Are you a self-driven and competent individual willing to pursue a rewarding career in Animal Health or Science?
Our client, a well-established Food Processing Company is looking for Management Trainees to undergo a development programme in their factory to fast track them into a middle level management position.
The ideal candidate will be the kind of person who grab opportunities and make the most of them and possess the flexibility to progress in a growing and changing business environment.
- Undergo on-the-job training and formal training related to their experience.
- Attend periodic evaluations.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of divisions.
- Prepare reports for management as and when required.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- Lead teams towards development and implementing actions that promote organization’s profitability.
- Bachelor Degree graduates in Animal Health/Science from a recognized university.
- Must be a person of high integrity with a drive to excel.
- Must be computer literate.
- Possess excellent communication and team working skills.
- Self-driven with demonstrated ability to meet strict deadlines.
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.
Deadline: 30th March 2018.