Job Vacancy: Area Manager (Restaurant)
Are you dedicated to ensuring customers are happy and satisfied?
Do you enjoy leading others?
Are you a self starter and a born leader?
Do you thrive in customer service?
Does warmth and friendliness describe you?
If you’ve answered yes to all of the above, we are excited to hear from you!
Our client, a casual dining leading restaurant is looking to hire for the position of Area Manager.
Must be presentable with friendly personality with ability to lead and motivate a team.
Salary: KES.60,000 Gross with monthly incentives and transport if working late.
Education: Graduate with qualifications in hospitality
- Supervise the day-to-day functioning of F&B Service employees, facilities, and sales and costs.
- Ensure coordination on the floor during periods and service of the waiting staff and the kitchen staff.
- Train and evaluate performance of employees.
- Ensure compliance of the restaurant with licensing, hygiene and health and safety legislation/guidelines.
- Supervise, coordinate, and direct the prompt, efficient, and courteous service
- Control and analyze on an on-going basis the quality levels of production, guest satisfaction, operating costs, sanitation, cleanliness, and hygiene.
- Create weekly schedules ensuring you maintain adequate staffing levels to meet business demands.
- Ensure that the budgeted average spends are achieved on an ongoing basis by promoting a strong sales culture amongst the team.
- Control stocks for daily use in the outlets to ensure service requirements are met.
- Ensure all staff maintain high level of discipline, are well groomed and always in full uniform.
- Also ensure service of food and beverage is professional, personalized
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time
Required skills and Competencies:
- College Graduate or equivalent experience, with qualifications in hospitality.
- 2 years’ of supervisory/managerial experience in a similar role.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must have effective problem solving/decision making abilities.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Must be energetic and ambitious
- Natural flare for hospitality
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which include evenings, weekends, and holidays. Shifts time (6am-2pm or 3.30pm-12midnight)
- Mandatory previous employer letter
To apply, send your CV only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 26th March 2018.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.