Job Vacancy: Art Director
Art directors are responsible for the visual style and images in magazines, newspapers, product packaging, and movie and television productions.
They create the overall design and direct others who develop artwork or layouts.
- Determine how best to represent a concept visually
- Determine which photographs, art, or other design elements to use
- Develop the overall look or style of a publication, an advertising campaign, or a theater, television, or film set
- Supervise design staff
- Review and approve designs, artwork, photography, and graphics developed by other staff members
- Talk to clients to develop an artistic approach and style
- Coordinate activities with other artistic and creative departments
- Develop detailed budgets and timelines
- Present designs to clients for approval
Interested Applicants should submit their applications to email@example.com
Closing date for all applications 14th March 2018.