Steers and Debonairs Pizza, is a renowned household name in the food industry, that provides high quality, variety, tasty meals and excellent customer service.
There is an opening for the position of a assistant branch manager in their organization looking to attract energetic, highly motivated, skilled in the hospitality field and self-driven candidates.
Job Summary: Assisting the branch manager in overall co-ordination of the company’s activities while ensuring efficiency, accuracy, timeliness, quality, profitability and security of all resources within the premises.
- Taking stocks daily and ensure all stock movements are entered into the system
- Verification of all stock both closing and opening
- Work with the accounts department to set your budgets and targets and manage your costs accordingly
- Responsible for the achievement of set monthly and annual sets targets
- Management and control of accounts receivable and credit sales
- Maintain monthly actual margins within -2.0% to +1.0% of your calculated theoretical margins
- Take necessary steps to ensure your restaurant gains profitability
- Responsible for maintaining high standards of excellence and raise our operations minimum score
- Improve on the scores within a specified time frame incase deficiencies are noted
- Ensure all the products are of acceptable standard i.e daily routine check of product shelf life
- Maintain a clean work environment with high health and safety standards always
- Conduct shift meetings with staff at the beginning of each shift
- Conduct monthly staff meetings with all staff
- Prepare and maintain the weekly work schedule for all staff in the assigned unit
- Conduct continuous and quarterly performance evaluations for staff
- In liaison with the Human Resource department ensure proper staffing in the assigned unit
Communication and Customer Service
- Respond to all customer feedback within 24 hrs from receipt of a customer issue
- Reply to all emails within 24 hours of receipt
- Ensure Aura Clocking in/out reports are sent to HR on the 16th of every month
- Ensure timely communication of any supplier issue to General Manager
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
- Diploma in Business Management or Business Administration
- 5 years’ experience in restaurant operations, 2 years being in a managerial position
- Restaurant management experience is an absolute requirement
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Skilled in creating analyzing and understanding reports/budgets.
Interested candidates should forward their CVs to (email@example.com) stating their current and expected gross remuneration, day-time telephone contact and addresses of 3 referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Assistant Branch Manager
|Company / Organization||
Steers and Debonairs Pizza
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||