Amazon Fronts Ltd
Job Vacancies: Data Collection Interns
Locations: Meru and Nakuru
Our client in automotive industry is looking for data collection intern position. The data collection intern will report to the sales manager, the holder of this position will be tasked with conducting market research, building a customer database from the region in the various markets segments. He / she will work closely with the entire sales and marketing team, the retails markets team and the business development team.
The data collection intern should have strong networking and interpersonal skills preferably with roots in high market research.
Key Result Areas
- Collecting data on potential clients
- Conducting markets survey/ research in the allocated region
- Organizing and submitting data within the required time frames in the prescribed format
- Diploma / degree in business related course or at least a fourth year student
- Knowledge in the geographical region allocated
- Data collection skills
- Data entry skills with a knack for numbers
- Hand on experience in operating spreadsheets
- Contacts & networks of the company clients in the geographical region allocated
- Basic understanding of the market segments within the required region
- Strong organization skill in automotive industry
- Multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- Good customer service skills
- Computer literate
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Negotiation skills
Interested candidate to share cv to email@example.com indication the area of reference e.g INTERN NAKURU.