Job Vacancy: B2B Lubes Sales Supervisor
The Lubricant Sales Supervisor focuses on building business within their territories as well as developing and maintaining strong customer relationships
- Prepare and deliver customer quotes
- Lead sales, manage and enforce sales representatives to sell and visit as per assigned route plans – continually improve performance
- Recruit 20 Medium Sized Companies each taking 1,000 Litres Per month
- Recruit 5 Very Big Companies each taking 2,000 Litres Per Month
- Participate in all tenders and achieve monthly tender volume of 5,000 Litres
- Brand Awareness & Promotions: Organize atleast one lubes exhibition per quarter
- Educate sales force on company policies, products and promotion schemes
- Provide suggestions to management to increase sales volume and improve sales force performance
- Gather market feedback on competition, customer behavior, customer complaints and response to our sales plans/ strategy to line Manager
- Upsell current customers and to achieve new customer and ensure high level of customer coverage (existing customers)
- Ensure communication with wholesalers for effective delivery of products to customers
Education & qualifications
- Any Graduate (related field is preferred)
- 3 Year experience in Distribution (Sales & Marketing)
- Focus – clearly understands and works towards the attainment of set core objectives of the role and contributing to his/her team objectives.
- Dynamic – clearly demonstrates unquestionable passion and energy towards meeting the role and team goals, especially under pressure.
2. Relationship Management and Leadership:
- Goal setting – provides clear, specific goals, as well as effective guidance towards their achievement.
- Team work – cultivates good relationships with others (internal and external) that leads to holding a more positive impression of the department or company.
- Problem solving – seeks to establish the needs/issues of internal and external customers and goes out of the way to ensure that queries are resolved satisfactorily.
- Influencing – demonstrates the ability to persuade others to adopt a different view point in circumstances where their unique needs cannot be met.
- Coaching – empowers, motivates, and actively develops others, helping them to acquire and apply new skills and knowledge so as to realize their full potential.
3. Effective Decision Making:
- Judgment – applies sound principles when weighing up information to arrive at objective conclusions
- Decisiveness – demonstrates an inclination to make timely decisions, especially on urgent issues.
Qualified and interested candidates who meet the requirements should send their applications to email@example.com