Our client, an active, modern and dynamic company dealing in the importation and distribution of beverages in Kenya and regionally, invites applicants for the following post based in Nairobi.
Marketing Executive / Assistant to the Business Dev Manager
- Manage and execute overall marketing activities of the Global Brands plans set.
- Regularly create content and handle all Digital Marketing and Social Media Platforms.
- Update Website news pages and email- shots on a weekly basis.
- Work with e-Retail sales and marketing platforms.
- Prepare and implement sales and marketing campaign strategies.
- Managing and motivating a team of sales executives to deliver departmental objectives within the marketing department.
- Liaise with Business Development Manager for current and future marketing activities.
- Provide continuous support to clients for all sales functions.
- Analysis of commercial targets with marketing activities.
- Keep up appropriate POSM stocks, and production of local POSM.
- Allocation of promotional merchandise to customers.
- Should be aware of competition activities, and well versed with Alcohol laws in Kenya.
- University graduate with a recognized degree in business / marketing.
- At least 2 years experience in the business of beverages a plus point.
- Computer literate.
- Should be well versed with reporting system.
- Leadership, team work and communication skills essential.
- Design and understanding of various software programs.
- Customer Service Skills – a MUST
- Fully knowledge on handling Social Media Platforms – a MUST
- IT skills a plus point
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating expected salary and their daytime contact to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject of the email should be the title of the POSITION APPLIED FOR + JOB REF).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews