Buildafrique Consulting Group is a multi-disciplinary consulting group of companies that offer Financial, Management, and Investment solutions in the Real Estate and Construction Industry.
The organization wishes to recruit highly motivated and result oriented individual to fill the position of Human Resource and Accounts Executive.
The position will provide executive support assistance for the organization in areas of Human Resource Management, Financial Accounting, and Management of the Organization Affiliate Marketing and Recruitment program.
- Understanding the manpower requirement of the organization, and managing the recruitment processes of various departments;
- Management of the Organization Affiliate Marketing and Recruitment program;
- Monitoring, managing, and analyzing the Organization Human Resource Management System, and periodic reporting;
- Assist in performance appraisal processes through the Human Resource Management system.
- Human resource compensation management;
- Human resource risks monitoring and management;
- Work space environment management;
- Document and analyze financial transactions by entering accounting information.
- Managing and maintaining financial and administrative accounts.
- Taxes and Statutory deductions management and reporting.
- Provide internal audit accounting for the organization businesses and programs.
- Analyzing financial information, financial accounting, and financial reporting.
- Executive assistance and Customer service.
Academic & Technical Skills Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, or related business academic degree.
- Academic background in CPA (Certified Public Accountant) or related accounting course.
- Experience in MS-Office and associated presentation software skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, Innovative, and creative.
- Business and Leadership skills.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply by sending a Cover Letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to the email: email@example.com, quoting the position title on the subject line by 5th April, 2018.
Candidates are also expected to provide details of expected remuneration.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.