Our Client, a Global Certification Company seeks to recruit a Business Development Manager – Environmental Services.
The job holder will be required to:
- Manage the ENV operations in the country, from the sales process through services execution, reporting, invoicing and collections to achieve revenue and profitability targets.
- Accurately report financial inputs and operational business data on a timely basis.
- University Degree in Environmental or Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years experience in environmental monitoring and consulting services, including field work, proposals preparation and reporting.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skill.
- Appropriate management experience with demonstrable skills in running a profitable environmental business unit.
Proposals and contracts
- Prepare or review all ENV proposals for Kenya and it environs, both technically and commercially
- Draft, negotiate and secure contracts for local contracts and manage their execution through collections.
Operations and quality
- Ensure the good execution of all secured work, within the required timelines, in line with client’s expectations and according to Company quality standards
Development of services
- Analyze market potential and develop competitive positioning and strategic pricing strategies.
- Develop new services/products and concepts for the assigned market segment.
- Monitor market for the development of new technologies and trends.
Client and supplier’s liaison
- Be the main contact person for the clients and potential clients.
- Build a network and be in contact with key suppliers, service providers, consultancy firms, and relevant government agencies.
- Be accountable for the management of the resolution of any claim that may arise
- Identify, develop and promote team members.
- Lead, coach and develop a business oriented team.
Code of integrity and image
- Promote the image, capability and integrity of the company to the clients.
- Operate to the highest standard of ethics, in accordance with Company statement of integrity.
- Adhere to all quality and safety requirements of the management system.
- Perform any other reasonable tasks as assigned by direct line manager
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: email@example.com with Business Development Manager-Environmental Services on the Subject line.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||