Our client, a Global Certification Company seeks to recruit a Head of Consulting.
The job holder will be responsible for:
- Achievement of the sector’s operational and business objectives
- Job scheduling/planning and meeting deadlines
- Quality control/review of environmental assessment reports
- Lead/perform environmental assessments/studies
- Health and safety champion in the sector
- University Degree in Environmental Engineering, Environmental or Natural Resource Management Science, Process Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in environmental Consulting/Services in carrying out EIAs and EAs
- Industry experience in Mining, Manufacturing, Power, Infrastructure, Petroleum and Energy Sector
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skill.
- Excellent planning, coordinating, reporting and organization skills
- Registered Lead Expert with NEMA
- Creation of mission orders – environmental assessments
- Assist in preparation of proposals and marketing plans – field studies
- Assist in business development re: EDD/EIA/EA and ESIA
- Ensure efficient and effective completion of field studies/audits
- Develop audit plans and checklists
- Ensure that audits are conducted in accordance with the standard practice and most current legislations and regulations
- Review audit criteria and protocols used
- Develop and document Audit findings.
- At all times comply with SGS Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Head of Consulting on the Subject line.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||