Job Vacancies in a Water Treatment / Bottling Plant
A newly established water treatment plant in Katito, Kisumu County is seeking to fill the following the position:
Chemical / Laboratory Analyst
- Perform all aspects of sampling, monitoring and testing required to maintain compliance with the regulations governing the water treatment process;
- Have a working knowledge of the machinery used for water treatment and bottling;
- Have knowledge of mechanical equipment and the ability to diagnose and correct equipment malfunction;
- Have a working knowledge of basic machinery preventive maintenance and repair;
- Clean and maintain equipment, tanks, filter beds, and other work areas;
- Follow KEBS regulations to ensure quality & safety standards are met.
- Analytical skills – Water treatment plant operators must conduct tests and inspections on water and evaluate the results;
- Detail oriented – Water treatment plant operators must monitor machinery, gauges, dials, and controls to ensure everything is operating properly. Operators must be careful and thorough in completing these tasks;
- Math skills – Water treatment plant operators must have the ability to apply data to formulas that determine treatment requirements, flow levels, and concentration levels;
- Mechanical skills – Water treatment plant operators must know how to work with machines and use tools. They must be familiar with how to operate, repair, and maintain equipment.
- Certificate or Diploma in Plant Operation, Analytical Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Food Science, Laboratory Technology or any other relevant field of study;
- Adequate experience in operating water treatment/bottling plant.
How to Apply
All applications with updated CV to be submitted by Thursday March 15th 2018, indicating current and expected salary to email@example.com.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.