Job Title: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
- Plans and directs all aspects of an organization’s operational policies, objectives, initiatives.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to a service organization that mirrors the adopted mission and core values of the company. Bottom line: Build a beautiful company.
- Responsible for driving the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Responsible for the measurement and effectiveness of all processes internal and external.
- Provides timely, accurate and complete reports on the operating condition of the company.
- Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Overseeing operations of the company and the work of executives.
- Presents new ideas and cash flow strategies to board of directors and other company officers.
- Directs acquisitions and sales of assets to meet organisation goals.
- Evaluates newly implemented sales plans.
- Provide leadership to those under your command so that they might take more initiative in their roles.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Collaborate with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the rapid growth objectives of our organization.
- Master’s degree in business or related field.
- 10 – 15 years’ experience, at least 7 years in a senior management role.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Advanced organizational leadership skills
- Excellent written, oral and client-facing communication skills
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Budget-focused mindset
- Effective time management
- Analytical Ability
- Strategic Thinking.
- Results Driven.
- Business Acumen.
- Decision Making.
- Logistics Knowledge
- Crisis Management.
- Risk Management.
How to Apply:
Send CV & Cover Letter to email@example.com clearly indicating Chief Operating Officer (COO) on the Subject of your Application E-Mail.