Job Title: Manager – Cleaning Company
Reports to: Operations Director and The Managing Director
Objective of the position: To ensure all objectives of the business is achieved and ensure satisfaction of clients is attained while Nightingale Group standards are maintained in all cleaning sites, while also working with management to improve business scope.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Allocate precise and clear instructions of work to be performed on a daily basis to all team members.
- To plan and prioritize own work and to be responsible for the planning and organizing the work of the cleaning team.
- Produce and monitor rotas for cleaning staff, to ensure that all areas are systematically cleaned and maintained to optimum conditions of cleanliness.
- Timely preparation and submission of NHIF and NSSF returns and ensuring compliance
- To provide a high level of customer service to clients and visitors.
- Inform the Director in good time of any purchases to be made.
- Train, monitor and coach all cleaning staff.
- Identify and provide solution to day to day problems, in accordance with set procedures and guidelines.
- To deal with unexpected occurrences or disciplinary matters and refer them to the Director.
- To put new approaches or preventative measures in place to avoid reoccurrence of problems that may arise.
- To induct new members of the cleaning team.
- To conduct Performance reviews and develop plans and
- Any other duties that you may be assigned by the Director from time to time.
- Degree/Diploma in Business Management.
- At least 3 years of experience serving in in the same capacity in a cleaning company
- Sound knowledge of the safe operation of floor cleaning equipment and use of industrial cleaning materials.
- Experience of supervising the work of others.
- Able to prioritize own and others work and use resources effectively.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Effective decision maker and problem Solver.
- Strong organizational and Management skills-ability to multi-task and prioritize activities based on urgency.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s quoting relevant skills and last a copy of the most recent last pay slip to email@example.com
Kindly include names of three referees and a daytime telephone contact.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||