Co-operative Bank Kenya
Card Payments & E-Channels Support Manager
To support business growth, the Bank is looking for a talented and highly motivated individual to be part of our ICT team supporting Card & E Channels.
Are you well experienced in Electronic Payments and E-commerce technical environment?
Do you possess hands-on Experience on Payment & E-Channels systems?
Consider this position at Co-operative Bank of Kenya.
Reporting to Head Card and E-Channels within ICT Department the role holder will ensure that all Payment and E-Channels Systems are efficiently managed by observing proper maintenance and administration, uptime as well as system security to deliver business results and delightful customer experience.
The role holder will also provide technical support and solutions to all system related issues and liaise with vendors to resolve.
The successful jobholder will be expected to:
- Ensure that all payment and E-Channel systems are available for use at all times i.e. uptime and efficiency to deliver business results and a delightful customer experience.
- Provide solutions to all system related problems or failures.
- Participate and carry out system implementation, rollouts and upgrades and ensure maintenance of the required system configuration, parameterization and change control procedures.
- Ensure that business systems are protected and secure and that policies, procedures and guidelines for information processing and outputs are well documented, details available and well understood.
- Perform systems configurations to ensure generation and maintenance of audit trails for any changes occurring in sensitive databases are captured and secured
- Contribute to the department’s achievement of a “Satisfactory” rating in both internal and external audit by performing your role to the required standards and adhering to all internal processes and procedures as per relevant manuals, policies and regulations of the bank. Ensure generation and maintenance of audit trails for any changes occurring in sensitive databases are captured and secured.
- Ensure that all risk management requirements within your remit are addressed and where necessary escalated through the available defined channels.
- Strict adherence to all regulations, statutes, standards, practices and all internal processes and procedures as per the relevant manuals and comply with all relevant external legislation and regulations with regard to Compliance requirements.
Qualifications, Skills & Attributes
The successful jobholder will be required to possess the following qualifications: –
- A Bachelor’s degree in an ICT related field from a recognized university. Possession of a master’s degree will be an added advantage. ITIL certification for service management is desired.
- At least 3-5 years’ management experience in a competitive Electronic Payments and E-commerce environment.
- Hands on Experience on Payment & E-Channels systems that is POS, ATM, Salary processing systems and E-commerce and Cashless Transaction processing system). Knowledge of Electronic Card processing and payments is desired.
- Knowledgeable in Windows and Linux/IBM operating system as well as database skills in including Oracle RDMS,MSSQL,MYSQL -E
- Possess knowledge in Web service technologies like REST API,SOAP(XML),JSON etc. –E Logical, analytical and investigative mind, together with creative abilities with an ability to handle complex information with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills with high mathematical aptitude.
- Good team working and interpersonal skills to enable working closely with staff at all levels throughout the organization, including managers and IT specialists.
How to Apply
If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile and you are keen to add value to your career then please forward your application letter enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com indicating the job reference number CPSM/SSD/2018 by 26th March, 2017.
We are an equal opportunity employer.