Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive – Construction
Gross Salary: 35-45K + Commissions
Our client is a fully Kenyan owned Building and Civil Engineering Company with a portfolio of prestigious construction projects across East and Central Africa.
They seek to hire an aggressive result oriented individual to fill a Sales and Marketing Executive Position.
- Maintain Key Accounts
- Follow-up on any new business opportunity and lock the business
- Responsible for activities regarding sales, marketing, customer acquisition and relationship management
- Achieve set sales target as per company expectations
- Co-ordinate with other staff in other operation units to ensure seamless delivery of service to the customers.
- Develop & execute penetration strategy for new markets and new service offerings.
- Coordinate sales & marketing promotion activities.
- Identify customer needs and offer solutions
- Carry out market surveys and intelligence in regard to emerging and existing competition, the company market position, emerging opportunities
- Advise management on marketing techniques.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time by the CEO or/and Board of Directors.
- Diploma in sales and Marketing or its equivalent
- 2-year experience in sales & market in service industry
- Knowledge of sales & marketing processes and procedures
- Works accurately with attention to detail.
- Demonstrates adaptability and flexibility in all aspects of working & working environment.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Keeps up-to-date with internal or external activities which may influence role.
- Computer literate, including word-processing, electronic mail, spreadsheets and internet/intranet software
How to Apply:
Please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales and Marketing Executive -Construction) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Thursday 15th March 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the short listing process.