Job Vacancy: Contractor Account Manager – Kenya
About Schneider – East Africa: Schneider Electric is a global specialist company in energy management and automation. At Schneider Electric we develop technologies and solutions to manage energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable.
The Group invests in research and development in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable development. Schneider Electric employs 170,000 people worldwide. We are strong players in various end markets including buildings, utilities & infrastructure, industry & machine manufacturers, data centres and networks
Schneider Electric Kenya seeks a Contractor Account Manager.
This position is accountable for sales to Contractors, Panel Builders and Consultants.
- Manage and develop the existing accounts, as well as developing new business opportunities in these areas.
- Selling the full Schneider Electric portfolio of Products into a diverse customer base, such as Electrical Contractors, Consultants and panel builders.
- Building strong lasting relationships across matrix organizations
- Act as the focal point of contact for Schneider Electric.
- Set up a road map for his/her customers once consultation has taken place and work with the decision makers to ensure the whole process is managed and a commercial strategy is developed, implemented and monitored.
Required Qualification, Experience and Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree with 5- 7 years working experience
- A background in working with partners within the power distribution industry
- Sales background in electrical engineering
- Excellent negotiation, communication, and organizational skills.
- His/her focus is to organize and setup his/her work in order to reach the sales target given by his manager.
- Good business acumen and a strong interest in keeping up to date with construction projects within the region
- Ability to build an environment and relationship of trust and credibility with customers, understanding customer needs and goal alignment, developing rapport with key contacts.
- Ability to understand the customer needs and to position their needs in the value chain and competitive environment (market and competitors), in order to best promote Schneider Electric in the local market.
- Ability to evaluate customer potential and to target customers (penetration, attractiveness, accessibility), in order to best allocate resources, verify opportunities and build customer action/business plan.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||