Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for Contractor position for one of our clients.
Contract period: 1 year
- Work closely with the Regulators towards evaluation of the performance of trials.
- Assist Regulatory team in preparation and submission of regulatory dossiers.
- Support Regulatory team in the implementation of appropriate stewardship practices for trait products including regulatory compliance to conditions of authorization, and on Regulatory science projects being undertaken on the company’s behalf by local public research institutions.
Required Competencies & Attributes:
- 1 year of experience in a scientific environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in a scientific or technical discipline with ability to read scientific literature.
- Excellent attention to detail, well-organized and able to work to deadlines.
- Sound Time Management and Organizational skills.
- Strong team player.
- Ability to use initiative and make decisions commensurate with job responsibility.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer literacy.
How to Apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 23rd March 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly marking – “Contractor”
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer.