Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for a Corporate Social Media Administrator position for one of our clients
- Manage the development of the company’s new web site and work with an outsourced web site developer to meet agreed milestones
- Develop landing pages for company’s Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Upload company information including articles, news events, training dates and other company events and information
- Promptly respond to all inquiries and requests on social media
- Monitor and prepare reports on social media data
- Develop strategies to improve social media interaction with client
- Undertake research to identify client organizations and input client information in database
- Undertake research in business and academic journals and help develop relevant content material for social media platform
- Audio & video experience
Qualifications and Experience
- Highly proficient skills in social media platform, e-marketing skills an added advantage and two years’ work experience in similar position is a must requirement for this position
- Exceptionally high level of intelligence, a self-starter, dependable, organized, reliable and willing to go the extra mile to achieve results
- High capacity to learn, be able to work under pressure and manage different priorities
- Excellent judgment skills, be able to make decisions and be accountable
- Excellent command of the English language, be highly articulate, presentable with excellent communication skills
- Outgoing and charming personality, abundance of energy, drive and be motivated to succeed
- Exceptionally high level of confidence, able to communicate at all levels and inspire confidence
- A relevant undergraduate degree.
How to Apply:
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 12th March 2018 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail: email@example.com clearly marking – “Corporate Social Media Administrator”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer.