Job Vacancy: Credit Controller
Location: Nairobi Kenya
Salary: Ksh. 25,000 – 30,000
The Credit Controller will be responsible for,
- Chasing of overdue accounts via telephone and e-mail, logging all calls.
- To document telephone conversations with clients so as to enable anyone to carry on from where it’s been left.
- To ensure that any query notified is dealt with in a timely manner and any credit notes required are raised and issued.
- To issue where appropriate chasing letters for those accounts not responding to telephone chasing.
- Deal with solicitors over issues on their problem accounts.
- To bring to the attention of the company any account which refuses to pay or is in difficulty.
- To make recommendations for accounts to be referred to the in-house debt recovery team.
- Liaise with the debt recovery team on progress of the legal debt recovery process.
- Analysing and presenting monthly activity reports to the management
- Degree/Diploma in Business Management, Commerce
- At least CPA part 2
- Must have good communication and negotiation skills
- Well experienced in Sales Ledger and Credit Control
- Must have good problem-solving skills
- Candidates previously worked with legal firms are highly encouraged to apply
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by 4th April 2018.
Clearly indicate Credit Control on the subject of the email.