Career Opportunity at Crown Paints Kenya Plc
Are you interested in joining the number 1 paint company in the Country with presence in East Africa?
Two-time Company of the Year Awards(COYA) winners and rated one of the best companies to work for by Deloitte.
Bring your expertise to our innovative and growing company where you will have the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives, and to take your career further than you can imagine!
An exciting career opportunity has arisen in our Sales Department and now seek to recruit a strategic, committed & results driven person.
Position: Painter Trainer – Coastal Regional
Reporting To: Business Development Manager
Purpose: Responsible for Training of Painters, Counter staff, Carpenters, masons and Crown staff within a designated region.
- Training of painters, carpenters, dealers’ counter staff and Crown paints’ staff.
- To meet the training targets set customer-wise
- To plan, in coordination with the Area Sales Managers, the annual training Calendar.
- To review the annual training on quarterly basis
- To work with Area sales officers in identifying painters’ training in their respective areas.
- To be custodian of all the painter training records.
- To give feedback on any information received from painters about Crown Products and general competition.
- To develop and review the Painters training curriculum.
- To undertake any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor of Education Degree / marketing / business management or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in teaching / business development
- Experience in paint industry is highly recommended.
- Good knowledge of English & Kiswahili languages is mandatory.
- High negotiation, communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical thinking and potential to grow.
How to Apply:
Suitably qualified applicants should submit their application letters, with detailed CVs including a day time contact phone number, email addresses, current and expected salary a MUST, citing the relevant job title on the subject line to: – firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: The deadline for submitting application is before by close of business on 28th March 2018.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.