Career Opportunity at Crown Paints Kenya Plc
Are you interested in joining the number 1 paint company in the Country with presence in East Africa?
Two-time Company of the Year Awards (COYA) winners and rated one of the best companies to work for by Deloitte.
Bring your expertise to our innovative and growing company where you will have the opportunity to make a difference in people’s lives, and to take your career further than you can imagine!
An exciting career opportunity has arisen in our Sales Department and now seek to recruit a strategic, committed & results driven person.
Position: Sales Officer / Executive (Institutions) – Coastal Regional
Reporting To: Area Sales Manager
- Achieve monthly volume and value target
- Handle institution business in coast Region
- Interact with the client on regular basis to understand their requirements.
- To ensure mapping of the potential market in terms of Institutions
- Monitor institution debt and ensure payment terms are respected
- Painter Training
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing customers and key persons of the institutions via meetings/ personal visits, telephone
- Candidate should provide professional and effective services to meet customer expectations
- University degree or Higher Diploma preferably in Bachelor of Commerce, Business Administration or other relevant specialty.
- Should have sales experience of 3-7 years.
- Preferably from building material, chemicals or paints background.
- Highly energetic, high integrity, confident, good communication & selling skills.
- Team player with exceptional people management skills.
How to Apply:
Suitably qualified applicants should submit their application letters, with detailed CVs including a day time contact phone number, email addresses, current and expected salary a MUST, citing the relevant job title on the subject line to: – email@example.com
NB: The deadline for submitting application is before by close of business on 28th March 2018.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.