Vacant Position: Customer Service Coordinator
Nature of Job: Full time
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise the customer service team
- Work with customers and sales representatives to handle both pre-sales and post-sales service functions.
- Provide outstanding customer service to improve customer satisfaction and relationship.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints/inquiries via mail or phone in a timely and accurate manner.
- Escalate any issues on time
- Assist in product purchasing and order fulfillment activities such as taking orders, giving pricing information, determining appropriate delivery methods, routes and rates, etc.
- Handle incoming phone calls related to; return material requests, product samples, order referrals, sales promotions, etc.
- Monitor product order delivery to ensure on-time delivery to customers.
- Alert customers on delayed deliveries in advance.
- Provide price and cost proposals in response to customer’s requests.
- Respond to customer’s requests
- Develop knowledge about each customer’s business model and requirements.
- Maintain competent understanding of company’s products, their functions and alternatives.
- Coordinate, analyze and improve customer service functions to meet company goals.
- Maintain database of customer sales order and invoicing records.
Education / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as a customer service team leader
- Those with experience in a banking set up will have an added advantage
- Having a high level of initiative and drive
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Having strong sense of responsibility and commitment to one’s duties
- Able to follow given instructions
- Time management skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint for presentations and reports required.
- Flexible, detailed, and able to successfully adapt to change.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Note: Qualified candidates should send CV quoting relevant skills and experience to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.