Our client, Dafabet Kenya (www.dafabet.co.ke), is an online betting site and home to some of the best gaming products on the web that includes best odds, cash-out, instant pay-outs, live streaming and wide array of other gaming products.
They are seeking to recruit a motivated and self-driven professional to fill in the following position:
Senior Shop Assistants
The Senior Shop Assistant will be responsible for interacting face-to-face with customers through in-depth knowledge of a range of betting products to generate the required mix of volume, bets and clients to attain individual and outlet targets.
- Ensuring accurate recording of all client information upon registration
- Receiving bet payments from clients and prints and issuing bet receipts
- Implementing marketing activities within respective outlets to ensure product and service awareness
- Promoting company products and services to potential clients to acquire new business
- Assisting customers regarding product and service updates, policies and procedures
- Recording all financial transactions during their shift accurately
- Ensuring appropriate turnover of accountabilities regarding financial transactions and documents during their shift to the incoming staff member
- Assisting Shop Manager in ensuring staff compliance to policies and procedures
Preparing and delivering forms and reports in a timely and accurate manner
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Diploma/ Degree in Customer Service or any related field
- Preferably with one (1) year experience in a similar role
- Highly trainable in sports betting products and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, internet and email
- Strong numeracy and organisational skills
- Excellent communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 22nd March 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “SENIOR SHOP ASSISTANT”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.