Job Title: Dealer Sales Representatives
Regions: Nyahururu, Nakuru, Naivasha, Narok
Starting Salary: 24,000/- plus commissions
Summary: Our client a leading International Digital TV Media seeks to recruit hardworking, aggressive and skilled dealer sales representatives to work closely with dealers and sell the company’s products; meeting and exceeding the set targets.
- Attainment of sales objectives.
- To reach expected sales targets by attracting dealers and re-sale accounts, to increase company sales through clients.
- To maintain a stable and progressive relationship with current dealers and resellers.
- To ensure smooth and efficient operations of the Marketing and Sales Department by coordinating and cooperating within departments and between departments to ensure that expected sales targets are met.
- To assist the Sales Director with any issues related to the Sales Department.
- Recruitment of Dealers for company products.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key client personnel in assigned dealer accounts.
- Provide support to the Dealers in order to meet set targets and ensure their profitability.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet dealer performance objectives.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned dealer accounts. Proactively leads a joint dealer planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive dealer relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates dealer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through dealer organizations to end users in coordination with dealer sales resources.
- Manages potential dealer conflict with other firm sales dealers by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to dealer rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and dealer personnel.
- Ensures dealer compliance with dealer agreements.
- Support the work of delivery, re-stocking, returned stock, payment collection, receipts, reconciliation, etc.
- Collection off market in formation and monitor competitor activities.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned Dealers
- Proactively recruits new qualifying dealers.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Any other tasks assigned by the upper management.
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma from an accredited institution.
- At least 3 years sales experiences with a verifiable track record of sales achievement.
- Proficiency in the process of developing distribution channels, know very well about the demands of customer; familiar with operating model of marketing activities from competitor.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Packages and other relevant marketing software.
If you meet the above criteria send your CV detailing your experience, skills and qualifications to email@example.com. State your region and area clearly on the subject line of the email.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.