Vacant Position: C++ / UE4 Developer Internship
Tradestar Kenya Limited is fast growing outsourcing organization situated in Thika town.
We are looking for an intern with programming background to join our programming department for at least a period of 6 months.
The preferred person should have;
- Design, develop, and debug applications for Unreal Engine 4
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to define, design, and ship new features.
Educational & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience building applications with C++, MySQL & Unreal Engine
- Experience working with a 3D computer graphics program such as Blender/3DS Max
- Understanding of basic C++ Data Structures & Algorithms
- Familiarity with C#/VB.NET is an added advantage
- Passion to solve problems
- A team player
- Receive feedback and direction well
- Work well under pressure
- Be able to undertake other tasks or duties as assigned by management
- Distance of travel from home to office in Thika must be less than 45 min
Salary: Internship package of Kshs. 15,000.00 per month
Working hours: To work between 9:00a.m. to 17:30 p.m. Monday to Friday.
If you are up to the challenge and posses the necessary qualification and experience please send your resume and application letter indicating your experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Documents to send
1. Application letter in pdf format saved as your name_Appl
2. Curriculum Vitae in pdf format hold your name saved as your name_CV
3. All college transcripts showing grades for the years tertiary training
NB: Only successful candidates will be contacted.