Vacant Position: Digital Marketing
Reference No. DME/ RHL/2018
Degree in any field
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, and video or blog posts) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action and manage e-communication on the social media platforms.
- Collaborate with the movers and sales team to ensure a cohesive social media identity.
- Propose creative online strategy in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Keep track of social media trends and competition.
- Deliver monthly reports with statistics and results for each account.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, and messaging and audience identification.
- Optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s online content.
- Ensure that the company is the most visible online than all competitors in the market the company operates in.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Create editorial calendars and digital schedules.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage reputation and coordinate actions on the digital front.
- Plan and execute web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Use web analytics software to monitor performance of the website and make recommendations for improvement.
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Conduct key word research and web statistics reporting
- Research on new online media opportunities that may benefit the business, including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- Providing accurate reports and analysis of online campaigns to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
- Respond to and positively engage those who may contact the company via social media.
- Ensure that the company digital presence and attributes are at par with GLOBAL (NOT Kenyan) standards and best practices especially in the services sector.
- A team player who is non – assuming, a people person since we are a family brand.
- Positive attitude.
- Ambitious, hard working and creative (we do not copy and paste any of our work).
- Humble, down to earth and willing to make he/she dirty. I.e. see himself/herself first as a MOVER and thereafter as digital marketer.
- Result oriented.
- Willingness to learn. This needs to be demonstrated or verifiable.
- Very good communicator especially with written word.
Should have at least 1 year experience in Digital Marketing in a busy work environment.
If you are interested in the above job kindly send your CV to CVs@recriuitmenthub.co.ke quoting the above reference number.