Centre for Health Solutions — Kenya (CHS) is an indigenous, not-for-profit organisation that utilises local expertise and strategic partnerships to ensure the implementation of evidence informed solutions and interventions to existing and emerging public health concerns.
CHS continues to grow as the preferred partner for health solutions by consistently focusing on the delivery of quality services and continuous improvement in a
transparent and accountable manner.
CHS is sourcing for a high calibre, self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the following position:
Reference Number: 06/041/D/2018
Based in Siaya, Kenya
Overall Job Function: Reporting to the Administration Officer, the incumbent shall offer logistical support for the smooth and efficient running of the organization to achieve its set goals.
- Ensure documentation of all trips is done
- Ensure cleanliness, safety and security of the vehicle at all times
- Ensure compliance with traffic regulations
- Ensure the safe delivery of supplies to various facilities including loading and unloading the goods
- Ensure proper documentation of all driving records (i.e. mileage and gas receipts)
- Perform simple vehicle maintenance (i.e. cleaning the interior and exterior, taking vehicles for state inspections etc.)
- Ensure consistent communication with the supervisor on vehicle performance and report any vehicle problems
- Ensure up to date insurance of the vehicle is maintained
- Ensure compliance with CHS travel and HR policies in relation to the handling of CHS vehicles
Required Competencies, Skills and Experiences:
- Minimum KCSE qualification
- Valid Kenyan driving license Class ‘BCE’ free of endorsement
- Certificate in defensive driving
- A certificate of Good Conduct
- At least five years’ driving experience and good knowledge of the regions.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications and detailed CV with contact details of three referees to email@example.com clearly indicating the reference number and position title in the subject line by 5.00PM Friday, March 23, 2018.
Centre for Health Solutions-Kenya is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
BEWARE: Please be advised that CHS is an equal opportunity employer and does NOT ask for money from applicants under any circumstances during its recruitment process. Interested applicants are encouraged to exercise caution upon receiving any such interview opportunity / offer that requires payment of any fees / money.