Job Title: Performance Based Contracting Expert / Road Engineer
Job Ref No: KEN-S1-DHR-00-F0001
Project Duration: 2 Months
Education / Degree: B.Sc Degree in Civil Engineering
Years of Experience: 15 years Professional experience with 5 years specific experience
Egis is an International consulting and engineering group working in the fields of transport, urban development and mobility, buildings, water, environment, major structures, roads, aviation, harbors and energy.
Egis has 13,800 employees worldwide including 8300 specialized engineers and an annual turnover of over €1 Billion in 2016.
The Group is present in over 100 countries and realized over 60% of its turnover abroad.
- Application and adoption of performance Based Contracting to Labour-intensive methods developed in SSA.
- Responsible for transferring this technology to Kenya and help KeRRA update and extend the R2000 engineering options used to maintain and secure its rural road network assets.
Skills / Competencies
- Must have at least 10- 15 Years Professional Experience
- She/he Must be a member of a recognized engineers’ professional organization
- At least 5 years’ experience in application and adoption of performance based contracting
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your application quoting the job title on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 13th April, 2018.