Job Vacancy: Executive Secretary
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain and efficient work diary for the Country Manager and ensure appointments and meetings are well organized and coordinated and timed
- Manage and organize meetings for Country Manager and Country Management Team, coordinate availability dates
- Facilitate and take minutes for Country Management Team and other meetings as instructed and distribute any follow up actions
- Ensure relevant reports, agenda and other information is provided and communicated to various levels of management
- Facilitate any external events or conferences as requested by the Country Manager
- Coordinating documentation to Country Manager’s office requiring signature.
- Maintained/updated the director’s diary and calendar to ensure appointments and meetings were well organized and coordinated
- Successfully completed critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks which facilitated the Managers ability to effectively lead the company.
- Maintain files related to the Board and all governance issues in conjunction with Director Corporate Services
- Support responses in writing to any correspondences relating to policy and sensitive matters
- Manage all travel arrangements (visa, hotel, flights etc.) and ensure Country Manager is fully informed of those plans
- First point of contact of Country Manager in her absence, assessing priorities and redirecting mail as necessary
- Promote cooperate image by professionally representing Country Manager internally and externally and consistently exhibiting the attributes of the organization
- Develop a data base of key contacts
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Human Resource or any related field
- At least 3 – 5 years’ experience in a busy organization
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills – both oral and written
- Excellent Analytical and organizational skills
- Proven ability to interpret verbal, written and numerical data
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online on or before close of business 20th March 2018.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.