A well-established financial institution with branches all over Kenya and major East African Countries is looking for Sales Executives
- Marketing and selling Company’s products and services to customers through field visits, in house calls, internet, and other marketing channels.
- Drive demand for the company’s product portfolio
- Create market awareness for the company’s product
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with clients.
- Identify sales prospects and follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Keep a keen eye on market trends and the competition.
- Reviewing sales performance on weekly, monthly, quarterly basis
- Maintaining thorough knowledge of company products and services.
- Prepare forecast, sales budgets, and reports.
- Degree or Diploma in Sales & Marketing/ business related field or social science course.
- Aged 25 and above
- At least 2 years working experience in a similar role (same company)– preferably in a FMCG/microfinance/bank/insurance/ or related sector.
- Good in using Microsoft office applications- word, excel, publisher and PowerPoint
- Must have experience using internet and social media to do marketing
- Able to meet set sales target within the timeframe
- Ability to travel widely
- Must have good negotiation skills and ability to close sales deals
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate and interact with people from diverse background
- Handling customer requirements related to loans
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org