Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Our Client, GRGBanking, is seeking to recruit a customer driven and results oriented Sales Manager to be based at their Nigeria Office. S/he will be responsible for providing local account management and constant follow up support for the company HQ in China.
The person will be measured by how effectively the above is done in a way to win deals and maintain customer satisfactions according to the company’s strategies and vision.
GRGBanking, is a leading provider of financial intelligent equipment and solutions with great potential and rapid development. For over 20 years, GRGBanking has developed and manufactured Automated Teller Machine (ATM) for financial institutions and retailers; Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) systems for railway and subway stations; and Currency recognition and cash processing equipment modules and systems.
Headquartered in Guangzhou, GRG is the No.1 ATM supplier in China market and top 4 in the world. GRG’s products and solutions are widely used in over 80 countries and regions worldwide, with over 220,000 machines installed. GRG’s comprehensive solutions have been widely used in Finance, Telecom, CIT, and retail sectors.
GRG has set up branch offices or subsidiaries in different countries of different areas including Germany, Russia, Lithuania, Turkey, Iran, Mexico, Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore, Hongkong etc. Over 20,000 GRG employees throughout the world are working together with our global partners in different countries to provide the best service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Marketing planning: Analyze the market demand and opportunities, position the target market and customers, set up marketing plan and annual action plans for Nigeria.
- Business development: Develop new business partners, sales channels and new sales leads in Nigeria and other surrounding countries; accomplish the sales target in accordance with the company plan.
- Partner support: Support and supervise current sales partners to push and secure sales orders
- Presales support: Supporting sales partner for daily product related issues.
- Project coordination: Working closely between partner and regional project team. S/he will be responsible for the project coordination and communication.
- Customer Relationship Management.
- Reporting: Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution.
- Must have at least 5 years of Sales experience, preferably ATM experience.
- Extended experience in direct and channel sales and customer relationship development & management.
- Good communication skills including proficiency in the English language.
- Highly motivated, passionate and self-disciplined with integrity and systematic work habits.
- Good people skills and cross culturally sensitive; Proactive and must be good team player.
If you’re interested in this position, please send your application including your updated CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org, explicitly indicating the position in the email subject line.
Applications should reach us by latest Friday, 23rd March 2018.
|Company / Organization||
|Job Opening Date||
|Job Expiry Date||