Our client is in the Real Estate business and seeks to recruit highly motivated Home Construction and Customer Services Manager.
Reports To: Executive Chairman
Function: Home Construction, Mortgages and Customer Services
Location: Head Office, Nairobi, Kenya
A. Position Summary: Co-ordinate the overall construction of homes for clients and provide customer services.
- Present house types to customers and assist in the selections of designs for construction.
- Co-ordinate the approval of drawings at the local authorities.
- Present home construction guidelines to customers.
- Selection and appointment of building consultants.
- Guide in the selection of building contractors and sub-contractors.
- Project management during construction of homes at company sites.
- Guide customers in the selection of finishes and installations after building.
- Liaison between customers, contractors and consultants.
- Coordinate payments of consultants and contractors by the customers.
- Prepare and provide regular reports to management and the board.
- Act as an intermediary between a lender and a borrower who needs a mortgage loan
- Attract new mortgage loan applications by developing relationships within clients, seeking to benefit from the company products
- Handle concerns and queries of customers
- Keep customers regularly upraised on project progress
- Create a comprehensive database of all customers and establish a Loyalty Club to give provide services, networking and add value to customers.
- Create a social program for customers e.g. golf
Context / Environment: The job operates in a very competitive real estate market, with the head office in Nairobi and the site construction office in Naivasha.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- A Degree in Building Construction, Architecture, Quantity Surveying or a related field.
- 5 years working experience
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Good standard of grammar (written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Effectively manages own time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently
- Can convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message
- Building customer loyalty – Effectively meets the need of the customer; builds productive customer relationships; takes responsibility for ensuring satisfaction and loyalty.
- Contributes to team success – actively motivates team to ensure the completion of its goals.
If you meet the above requirements and have a passion for Real Estate and a ‘Can Do’ attitude, send your CV ONLY in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.org