My client a 3 star hotel based in Mt. Kenya region is seeking to recruit competent staff in the following positions:
Restaurant / Banqueting Manager
Reporting to the General Manager, the Restaurant Manager will manage the day to day food & beverage operations of the hotel in a professional manner.
- A Diploma in hotel management or related field from a recognized training institution.
- A minimum of 3 years progressive experience in the hospitality industry preferably in a similar role.
- Have great verbal and written communication skills.
- Be proactive.
- Possess excellent forecasting and budgeting skills.
- Work well with colleagues.
- Have a good understanding of inventory management systems.
- Must have attention to detail
Reporting to the General Manager, the Marketing Executive will be responsible for managing the hotel sales and marketing activities.
- Diploma in Marketing or a related major.
- 2 years experience
- Additional training on brand and product management, sales management and evaluation, marketing communication, market research, telemarketing, direct sales and organizational communication will be an added advantage
- Excellent writing, interpersonal and public-speaking skills
- Must be an effective leader, strong negotiator and avid problem-solvers
- Demonstrate a track record assembly and execution of sales and marketing plans, achieving revenue targets and running campaigns from start to finish
- Abilities to manage different projects simultaneously, facilitate group meetings and motivate team members
Reporting to the chef the cook will ensure that food is produced according to set standards.
- The cook must have 3 years of experience in a busy hotel kitchen.
- Certificate in food production will be an added advantage.
- A medical certificate from a government health facility.
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their detailed cover letter and CV ( do not attach certificates) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date 6th April 2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.