Vacant Position: Hotel / Operations Manager (Small Boutique Hotel)
Net Salary: USD 800 – USD 1000 per month.
Our Client, a group of lodges and resorts seeks to recruit a Results Oriented individual in the Capacity of Hotel / Operations Manager for one of their boutique hotel in Zanzibar.
Job Summary: This position is responsible for managing the daily hotel operations to achieve profitability and to ensure superior guest service and product quality.
- Oversee all aspects of the hotel operations including food and beverage, budget and forecast management, rooms, housekeeping and maintenance.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all guests, making their stay as comfortable and satisfying as possible while achieving team and Brand goals.
- Ensure the hotel’s daily and monthly reports are accurately compiled and processed within the agreed time frame.
- Maintain all the hotel equipment and records and ensure compliance to all standards.
- Communicate new procedures to all the departments in a timely manner, ensuring they have been understood when instructed by Management.
- Understand and strictly adhere to the Hotel’s Employee rules and regulations.
- Develop and recommend the budget, labor cost plans and objectives for the hotel.
- Coach, train and counsel employees to reflect the Hotel’s Service Standards and Procedures.
- Ensure all operations and cash handling are done as per the Hotel’s policies and procedures.
- Maintain information on rates, specials, packages, programs while ensuring all staff are trained in all areas.
- Relevant academic certification from a known Hospitality Institution, e.g Kenya Utalii College.
- Mature Individual with over 8 years’ experience in the hotel operations (F&B or Rooms Division), 3 years being in a senior management position
- Excellent knowledge of eZee System.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must demonstrate effective problem solving/ decision-making abilities.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Skilled in creating analysing and understanding reports.
- We encourage male applicants to submit their profiles.
This is a highly rewarding career opportunity with great benefits.
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online