Job Vacancy: Human Resources Information System Data Analyst
The Human Resources Information System Data Analyst is responsible for the functional and technical support of the Human Resources application software.
This includes user administration, application support, upgrade management, user training and support, and establishing related practices and procedures to improve the accuracy, effectiveness and efficiency of processes. The analyst implements process improvements to increase productivity and use of Human Resources systems and work-flow processes.
They are primarily responsible for HRIS data administration by effectively and efficiently entering, and maintaining, auditing, and processing sensitive HRIS data. They will be reviewing the integrity of HR data entered by Human Resource Officers, and employees through self-service modules. This position partners with Heads of Departments on a variety projects and activities.
- Due to complexity of processes or sensitivity of data, enters job related actions and status changes that are not entered by HODs.
- Ensures data integrity and assists with resolution of issues through research, communication, collaboration and problem solving.
- Responsibilities include reviewing documents submitted requesting changes in pay rates, jobs, departments, locations, etc., and adding HR specific data, including pay increases
- Audits data, including newly hired employees and job changes.
- Runs program routines, audits and makes any needed corrections to self-service transactions for effective processing, including enrollment in benefit plans
- Performs self- audits between the HRIS system and the payroll system to ensure data is accurate
- Maintains company organizational chart through HRIS system
- Provides HRIS data support for payroll, recruitment specialists, all end-users and members of management
- Works with HRMIS software provider and ICT department on system integration, network, trouble shooting and resolving problems and upgrades to system
- Resolves questions and concerns of HRIS system users regarding the core HR, benefits administration, recruiting, and employee self-service modules
- Uses functional and technical knowledge to provide end-users with general guidance and informal training as needed
- Assists with creating formal internal training tools and process manuals data projects and activities
- Partners with HODs in the functional areas of core HRIS, payroll administration and accounting on a variety special projects and activities
- Word and data processes salary and benefit administration documents, communications, and tracks processes: job descriptions, incentive plans, job evaluation decisions, salary structure adjustments, performance reviews
- Responds to internal requests for information by running existing HR master queries and using documents created in Microsoft office applications
- Assists with electronic filing projects and maintains electronic file data after project is complete
- Provides back up for other HR associates, such as, answering associate’s compensation and benefits questions, mass mailings, and ad hoc projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Human Resources, information science or a related field
- A minimum of 4 years of HRIS software experience and high volume data entry processing of human resources operations transactions and data requirements.
- Knowledge of human resources and training practices and principles
- Knowledge of current human resources, training, and organizational development trends
- Knowledge of Kenya labour laws,
- Human resources management systems, training/organizational development fundamentals
- Computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to develop and facilitate training to employee on use of the HRIS software
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills; consistently pleasant during interactions, welcoming, helpful and sensitive to each employee’s needs.
- Computer savvy and demonstrates enthusiasm for providing high quality data services; data entry accuracy and productivity, maintaining data, and developing better systems and related processes
- Strong math skills, critical thinking and analytical problem solving abilities
- Strong organization and time management competencies; ability to be flexible, manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast paced and changing environment
Salary: Ksh. 80,000 – 120,000 gross
Interested candidates who fully meet the above requirements should send their applications along with a detailed CV indicating current and expected salary and their daytime contact to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not charge any fees for receiving and reviewing applications or for interviews.
Deadline: 25th March 2018