Job Title: HR Manager
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Managing the recruitment and selection process
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Measuring employee satisfaction and identifying areas that require improvement
- Performance management: coaching managers on performance management issues and processes
- Provide direction to employees in the resolution of problems, related to benefits, company policies, etc.
- Source, screen and recommend candidates for employment and conduct new employee orientation.
- Facilitate internal/external Health and Wellness activities.
- Create facilitate communication and employee involvement initiative.
- Administer salary performance review procedure, and employment related policies and procedures.
- Support the administration of Worker’s Compensation and coordination of workplace safety programs.
- Conduct training sessions related to Ethics, benefits, safety, or others as required.
- Plan and participate in Departmental Talent Management and Succession Review.
- Promote organizational development
- Supervise the compensation and benefit programs
- Conduct employee counselling and disciplinary process
- Monitor attendance, punctuality and absenteeism reports to ensure compliance and address violations in collaboration with management levels.
- Conduct separations, terminations, exit interviews for all employees
- Responds to employee relation issues such as employee complaints
- Conduct new-hire orientation
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Masters’ Degree is an added advantage
- IHRM certification
- 5 years HR generalist experience.
- Superior interpersonal skills and time management
- Experience in maintaining a non-union presence or in the administration of a collective bargaining agreement including grievance investigation, responses and participation in contract negotiations desirable.
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to email@example.com before end of day 30th March 2018.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted