Job Vacancy: Human Resource Business Partner
Sheerlogic is seeking to engage a dynamic HR professional for the position of Human Resource Business Partner for our client.
The HR Business Partner will be responsible for providing the strategic interface between HR and the specific function to embed a strategic approach to HR management and development that result in a more effective front line delivery.
- In collaboration with the HR Director, implement the HR strategies, policies and practices that support the corporate vision, mission and strategic objectives.
- Responsible for guiding the respective function/division in preparing its long-term and annual resourcing plan for to support the department(s) strategic objectives.
- Facilitate consistent and well-coordinated recruitment and placement efforts to identify new hires, conduct a comprehensive on-boarding program for staff, and ensure right people in the right jobs.
- Lead the conceptualisation and implementation of change initiatives in their assigned area of work to enable the achievement of our client’s objectives.
- Support business managers in implementing the performance management system by guiding them in developing and interpreting the tools, metrics, processes to track both performance, KPI’s, SLA’s and identify improvement areas to enhance productivity, quality and service excellence.
- Participate in the development and implementation of innovative and competitive compensation and benefit practices to enable our client to remain competitive and enables it to attract the right caliber of employees.
- Responsible for development and implementation of a learning and development initiatives in collaboration with the Talent and Performance Manager.
- Guide business managers to ensure adherence to HR policies and practices as well applicable laws and regulations.
- Prepare and analyse comprehensive HR management reports used for decision making by the management.
- Establish and Maintain effective “win – win” working relationships with employees and their representatives (where applicable e.g. union represented employees) through an environment that fosters communication and service delivery.
- Promote and foster an environment of open communication between the business unit and HR.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in a Social Science, Human Resources or a related field;
- Must hold a professional qualification in HR and be a member of IHRM;
- Have a clear grasp of the Kenyan Labor Laws and related policy framework;
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in implementing change in organizations and HR Factory & Industrial Relations experience in a medium to large organization.
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems.
How to Apply
Send your updated CV to email@example.com by 16th March 2018