Job Vacancy: Human Resource Officer
Job Ref: HRO/DH/01/2018
Duties and Responsibilities
- Staffing Recruitment
- Carrying out HR induction and orientation of new staff
- Provision of all documentation to be filled in by the new staff – induction list.
- Ensure that the induction checklist is signed and duly filed.
- Maintenance of employee department count – reporting on the turnover; recruitment; transfers; and exits for each department on a weekly basis.
- New employee files are complete with relevant documents including offer letters.
- New employee files are forwarded to the Finance Department within 5 days of reporting date and are fully entered into the system.
- Ensure reviews / deductions and any other payroll changes are forwarded to the Finance Department within 3 days of the review.
- Maintenance of the legal files and obtaining relevant documentation regards the same.
- Compilation of documentation regards final dues.
- Forwarding the final dues for verification by Finance Department.
- Liaison with ex-employee to sign off on the final dues.
- Draft of certificate of service.
- Follow up with final dues cheque with the Finance Department.
- Liaison with ex-employee to collect the final dues cheque and certificate of service.
Academic Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Human Resource
- Computer proficiency in MS Office and internet.
- Fluent in English
- 3+ years’ experience as a human resource officer.
- Handling industrial relations and documentation in a HR office.
- Team building, problem solving and public relations skills
- Effective report writing; written and communication skills
- Basic counseling and negotiation skills
- Effective verbal and listening skills
- Time management skills.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualification please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position applied include 3referees to below address by the 20th March 2018