Our client is an International firm in the Automotive Industry.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their office:
Reporting to the General Manager, The Procurement Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of the procurement strategy that supports the achievement of the business objectives.
The incumbent will also ensure the delivery of timely and quality procurement services in compliance with the relevant laws and regulations, as well as with the relevant company policies, procedures and processes.
- Coordinating the procurement of goods and services
- Developing and implementing sourcing strategies/Policies
- Initiating and managing relationship with key stakeholders for enhanced ease in procurement
- Preparing reports on the procurement function to report on progress and challenges experienced
- Negotiating contractual agreements, managing supplier contracts and service level agreements to ensure the company is protected from risks
- Conducting market research to advise in the annual procurement planning process, and implementing a market intelligence program that advises on commodity prices and supply benchmarks
- Enforcing the use of systems and eliminate all other off – system processes to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in the procurement process
- Consolidating the annual procurement budget through the consideration of the input received from the various functions
- Ensuring the payments made are compliant with the procurement and payment guidelines
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field
- A professional qualification e.g. CPSP(K) OR CPA(K)
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant working experience, with 3 years’ experience in management
- Excellent report writing, presentation, communication and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by Tuesday 20th March 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “PROCUREMENT MANAGER”.
Include your daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.