Our client is an International firm in the Automotive Industry.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi, Eldoret and Kisumu branches:
Reporting to the Sales Supervisor, the Sales Executives will be responsible for the achievement of the set sales targets to ensure the profitability of the branch.
- Prospecting for clients in order to generate sales and gather market information to assist in planning and decision making
- Following up on new leads and referrals resulting from showroom, field activities and promotions to build prospects and close sales
- Preparing quotations in a timely manner in line with the company guidelines to assist close sales in a timely manner
- Creating sales orders in the system to facilitate timely invoicing
- Maintaining regular contact with clients to promote retention and generate referrals and new business opportunities
- Advising clients on finance packages available through partner financial institutions
- Participating in promotional and customer training activities to market the company’s products and services to increase product awareness for enhanced sales
- Submitting accurate weekly deliveries and order intake data to the sales supervisor to keep track of the monthly sales targets as per budget
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or other relevant field
- 2 years’ working experience in the automotive industry sales role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications/computer literacy
- Driving Skills
- Product knowledge i.e. vehicle specifications, basic mechanical knowledge
- Excellent report writing, presentation, communication and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by Tuesday 20th March 2018 clearly stating the subject heading “SALES EXECUTIVE”.
Include your daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.