Our client in the IT industry is searching for a highly motivated and self-driven candidates to fill in the following positions in their Nairobi Office;
The Financial Consultant will be responsible for implementing and training clients on the Software solutions and providing ongoing technical support.
The job holder should be capable of demonstrating hands on knowledge in information systems with skills in databases and operating systems.
- Providing consultancy and support for company’s financial solutions
- Maintaining good corporate relations through effective customer care and publicity of company products to achieve client satisfaction
- Carrying out duties assigned and maintain progress reports on ongoing assignments or projects
- Undertaking implementation and execution of projects
- Adding value to customers through the provision of solutions that can improve operations at their site
- Communicating and assisting clients relating to operational problems and queries
- Logging of incidents in an accurate and informative manner as and when they occur
- Escalating and reporting of out of line situations to the relevant supervisor
- Evaluating and rating each project
- Training both internal and external customers
Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge:
- A minimum of a degree in IT, Computer Science or a relevant field
- 2 years’ experience in software support
- Formal training in accountancy would be an added advantage (CPA IV or ACCA IV)
- Strong communication, organizational, training and facilitation skills and should be willing to travel
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com by 30th March 2018 clearly stating the position applying for on the subject line, current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.