Our company is a Service Provider in IT Field based in Nairobi, Kenya.
We are seeking to recruit seasoned Technical Supervisor.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, organize, schedule and supervise the day to day technical support operations, which encompasses all
- Troubleshooting, customer service issues
- Lead, manage, develop, train and review performance of staff, as required
- Ensure all employee issues and concerns are addressed in a timely manner, encourage involvement of staff and foster a positive team environment
- Measure, monitor and maintain customer service and satisfaction
- Foster good customer relations and service at all times
- Manage and Schedule training and development for all the technical support team i.e. new equipment, skills enhancement etc.
- Manage, follow-up and maintain all service contracts/agreements and warranties
- Develop and maintain department policies, procedures and processes, as required
- Perform other duties assigned by management
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum O level grade of B plus
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science or a related field
- Should be above 27 years of age
- Experience in Customer service and/or Help desk Support preferred
- At least 2 years working experience in user and enterprise application software support preferably as a team leader or supervisor in a busy work environment
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Team Player
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above qualifications should send their CV by Wednesday 28th March 2018 via email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating on the subject head the position they are applying for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted