Position: Junior Video Editor
Reports To: Communications Director
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Deadline to Apply: 3rd March 2018
Start Date: ASAP
About the position: The primary role of the Junior Video Editor is organizing and processing audio and video recorded, correct defects and errors and ensuring that video going into our product is polished and professional.
Skills & Requirements:
- Commercially minded with a passion for Video editing
- Understanding of the channel structure, market and customers
- Works well under pressure
- Good planning and reporting skills
- Proven ability to be proactive and anticipate needs
- Enthusiastic attitude and work ethic
- Good communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Edit existing video and Audio file and other assets quickly and professionally using Adobe Premier
- Highly experienced in Adobe Audition
- Determine the specific audio and visual effects and music where necessary
- Review assembled film or edited videotape on screen or monitor in order to determine if correction are necessary
- Fluency in vernacular language will be an added advantage
Academic Qualification: The candidate should possess Higher Education Certification (College or University certification) in communication, mass media, audio/video production, or related field.
Experience: The candidate should have a minimum of 1 year of working experience in Video Editing.
Interested candidates should apply by emailing their CV and Show Reel explaining their interest in the position and what they could bring to it to email@example.com
Please specify the job title in the email subject.
Only complete applications will be considered.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.