Vacant Position: Brand / Account Manager
Reporting To: Strategy Director
Salary Scale: 80K-100K
Are you looking for a JOB?
One that is Orderly. Predictable. Safe. One with guaranteed outcomes, with set annual increments where ou work strictly eight hours a day, five days a week, come rain or shine? If this is you, sorry, Kava is not for you. We don’t do safe and predictable.
If you are seeking an ADVENTURE. A Space ship ride, more like. If you believe life is too short to be spent playing safe, hiding and posing. If you thrive in chaos and uncertainty, building stuff from ground up, only from your imagination (not Google). If you like dancing with fear of the unknown, excited at the possibility that your success will likely change lots of lives – for good.
If this is you, then Kava is your kind of gig, and you’re our kind of guy. Apply now and let’s go disrupt something!
Overall Job Purpose: Effective management of client accounts to ensure the brand, marketing and business objectives are met
Duties and Responsibilities
- Account Management: Overseeing a portfolio of client accounts including those under ATOM Group and monitoring any ongoing activities related to them.
- Strategic Support: Work with the Strategy team in conducting brand audits and other required research, and compiling brand strategy documents, marketing & communication plans, reports and presentations.
- Project Delivery: Managing, reviewing progress and delivering marketing plans, brand identity or any other brand-related project output for ATOM Group Companies and/or its clients.
- Client Liaison: Conducting meetings with the clients as well as keeping them abreast on the status of their ongoing on going projects.
- Third Party Management: Managing design teams, printers, researchers and other parties to deliver various brand –related outputs
- Degree in Marketing, Communications Management, PR or related field
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in Marketing or Advertising
- Must have experience in Marketing/Brand/ATL/BTL/OOH implementation
- Project Management Skills
- Have an understanding of change and communications management principles and methodologies
- Maturity and ability to engage at all levels of the organization
- Exceptional persuasion and communication skills
- Strong analytic and problem-solving abilities
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others
How to Apply
If you meet this qualifications and would like to join our team of professionals, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before the end of day on 16th March 2018.
Also indicate the job title as the subject of your email.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted