Kava … all things money
Digital Marketing Executive
Are you looking for a JOB?
One that is Orderly. Predictable. Safe. One with guaranteed outcomes, with set annual increments where you work strictly eight hours a day, five days a week, come rain or shine?
If this is you, sorry, Kava is not for you. We don’t do safe and predictable.
If you are seeking an ADVENTURE. A Space ship ride, more like. If you believe life is too short to be spent playing safe, hiding and posing. If you thrive in chaos and uncertainty, building stuff from ground up, only from your imagination (not Google). If you like dancing with fear of the unknown, excited at the possibility that your success will likely change lots of lives – for good.
If this is you, then Kava is your kind of gig, and you’re our kind of guy. Apply now and let’s go disrupt something!
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts and management of our digital assets.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology, well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue. You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns.
Qualifications, Experience & Qualities
- Proven hands-on experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of applying major analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Experience in setting up and maintaining PPC campaigns.
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Previous blogging and online copywriting experience advantegous.
- BSc/BA in Journalism Marketing, Mass Communications, Media or relevant field.
Pay Scale: KSH 50,000 – 70,000 gross
If you meet this qualifications and would like to join our team of professionals, kindly send your CV through www.kava.africa- Careers before the end of day on 28th March 2018.
Also indicate the job title as the subject of your email.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted